Where’s your book at? In your heart, on your hard drive, or in your client stories and service in the world? Let’s talk about incubating creativity and what it takes to make book babies—or just great content.
Join me and my soul sister Danielle LaPorte for a special event where we expound on our infinite list of industry dos and don’ts for writers.
LIVE VIRTUAL EVENT
Thursday, May 12, 2022
2pm PT / 5pm ET
WE’LL JAM ON
- Content + structure for creating books or large writing projects.
- Mining your life for content. (Think you’re starting from scratch? You’re not.)
- When and how to repurpose your content.
- How to edit good n’ hard (wasting people’s time is often avoidable).
- Things we learned from agenting book deals, shepherding book proposals, self-publishing, getting contracts with the big 5 publishers, turning unfinished books into endless streams of online content, and meeting (and not meeting) writing deadlines.
- LIVE 75-minute session with ample Q+A time
- Digital Workbook to carry you thru the class
- Curated list of writing resources
- Lifetime access to the class recording
- Follow up resources + links
- Exclusive offer on Your Big Beautiful Book Plan
- We expect that the Q+A for this Business Circle will be… voluminous. There are so many angles of creativity and the industry to cover! Fun, fun, and done!
This is a pay what you choose event, with 3 payment tiers ranging from $50-$60 price level.
With EVERY purchase, no matter what price: We plant a tree with TreeSisters. Love and oxygen!