Marie Forleo is back on the show! HER show, actually. Say what? In a rare move for each of us, this is a replay of my recent appearance on MarieTV while touring for my latest book, Beautiful Writers. Since Marie and I LOVE this episode and 80% of the population say they want to write a book, we’re doubling up to help you beat those odds. You can also catch us on video on YouTube if you’d prefer to see and hear us.
Whether it’s your first time listening to this episode or you’re here for a refresh, let’s dig into these mindset-changing concepts to get you in your writerly flow. Topics covered include:
- How to finish your manuscript like a pro.
- Marie’s “hackathon” method to write her book proposal in 48 hours.
- The #1 trick to writing faster and having more fun.
- What successful authors have in common.
- How to banish “writer’s block” for good.
- The secret to landing a huge book deal. (It’s not what you think!)
- A story on writing the hard stuff about others, with nearly unbelievable magical results.
And so much more. I’m excited to have you finish the year strong with us.
Write on! xo
PS. See you back here in a few weeks with Mark Manson, on tour for his new film, based on the #1 NYT bestseller, The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck, where amongst other things, we talk about the totally f*cked up impossibleness of recording our audiobooks (something I’m doing now). Fun and funny stuff! :)